February 01, 2007

Sold Stamps

I finally took the plunge and listed some of my stamps on ebay last week. The bidding started slow but I'm pleased with the final results. So, good bye to SU Wild Fowl, SU Feathered Friends, SU Flower of the Month, SU Romantic Rose, SU Perfect Plaids, my huge striped heart and the PSX Bunnies I never even inked. I also sold the SU Birthday Frame, SU Peace on Earth, a PSX Garden stamp, a Hero Arts snowman but not on ebay. It's not that I don't like the stamps anymore but they've served their purpose. I wasn't using them and somebody should be able to enjoy them. SOOOOOOOO ... guess what I'm doing with the money! Right! I'm going to a SU party on Sunday! Have my list made already (tempting turquoise, night of navy, close to cocoa, yellow and orange stamp pads for sure; I'm VERY interested in the linen and crackled background stamps and I always need card stock). Teehee.
I feel bad having to charge the winning bidders so much for postage but there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: