June 29, 2007

Happy Card/Kiss Technique


This is a card I made for a friend who just received a good report from his doctor (after much worrying - silly man had himself dead and buried!). I made several cards with this stamp and technique. I had never done the 'kiss' technique but I think I like it. That stamp is BIG BLOSSOM from SU, stamped first with Tempting Turquoise, then 'kissed' with PRETTY PAISLEY in Night of Navy. I have no idea where the little laugh stamp came from. I am looking for similar stamps with just a word or two; much as I like the laugh, I think other words would be appropriate, too. Smile, be happy, hurray, good for you ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I like this card Robin! I didn't like this stamp at all when it was offered, but I'm getting it on July 1st. LOL

Birdbrain said...

It is a bit of a challenge, mostly because it's so big - TOO big for the standard size cards I make. I think it would work well in scrapbooking. But I love a challenge!

Michelle said...

Pretty card Robin!! I like the colors and the technique :)