June 05, 2007

Wheeee!!!






Everything that's supposed to be in the craft/bedroom is there. The ironing board (oops, the iron is still in the kitchen cupboard) is hidden in the closet. I'm sure I'll have to rearrange little stuff but at least I can get down there and make a card again. Hurray! And if I get tired I can have a nap in the beautiful new bed! *doing the happy dance*
The last picture shows the poor old computer desk which is now my craft table. All I need is a chair and I'm hesitant to put the old one in there - wouldn't want to mark the floor now, would I? And I know the table is way too neat ... give me chance to get creating and I'll take another pic. I hope I can remember how to stamp!
There will be closet doors eventually ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! I can't wait for you to make some cards again! **Doing the happy dance with you***

Michelle said...

I'm really loving your new space. And that color is so so so so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Come on...mess it up already!