June 14, 2007

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ...

Oh, and my own creativity is stalled for a few reasons. DD and grandbrats are visiting this week. I am working on a quilt I started a few years ago. Would you like to see pics? That can be arranged. And the final reason (and you'll laugh at me, I'm sure) is I need a chair for the craft room. The old one is not adjustable and is the wrong height. I used a step stool for a seat to make a birthday card last week and my back was so sore I almost couldn't get up! LOL! I also need to get a chair mat so I don't mark up the pretty new floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well get your butt to the store and get the darn mat and chair. I miss the snot out of ya girl!!! The card still turned out nicely though.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. and I forgot...HECK YEAH I want to see pictures of the quilt. Silly girl!