July 08, 2008

Weekly challenge

Our friend Fiona posted the challenge this week on Inkstainers. Her challenge? BLEACH! I love bleach. This unmounted tiger face just arrived today from a seller on ebay, 2nd Nature Arts. Not only did she ship (super fast) the three I ordered, but also a freebie. Gotta love the freebies! Anyhoo . . . I stamped the background with bleach, then StaZon Timber Brown and a bit of Versa Mark. The face was bleached, then overstamped with the StaZon. All on SU Really Rust CS. You stampers with ALL the colors of all kinds of stamp pads won't believe this but Timber Brown is the only StaZon I own. I love it! I keep meaning to buy more but can't decide which colors would be best. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ahhhh...this card is awesome Robin!!! I love how you bleached parts of the tiger, it almost looks like gold in his face...gorgeous!!

Yikes, you do have a mess going on at your place...I hope you get everything finished up and cleaned up soon!! lol