July 27, 2008

S & T Challenge





My turn to post a challenge this week and, as president of the Sick and Twisted Club, I thought it was time to live up to my office. No more sweetness and light!
The first card is made with a stamp I bought on ebay. Dogs and toilets . . . well, you know. It happens.
The second card is a sort of CASE of one of Holly's cards from a while back. I used the computer and printer for the sentiment.
#3 is also a CASE of sorts. I saw a similar card somewhere (can't remember where) with owls and the sentiment (sentiment a computer print out).
The last card is the famous flasher from Hambo. The sentiment is a Michael's dollar stamp.
I hope I haven't infringed on any copyrights here. It certainly was not my intention to do so.
So let's get sick and twisted! *evil laugh* My examples aren't too extreme but you can go as far as you want. Bring on the sick, the twisted, the outre, the mildly obscene and the way out there obscene. Anything goes!

3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

OHHHH, I am soooo all over this one!!!!

HeatherJ said...

Perfect challenge!!!! :=)

Kim said...

LOL....I just love these cards! I haven't done sick and twisted for awhile...have to try to think up something!