March 14, 2008

Weekly challenge


Sharon's turn to post the Inkstainers challenge this week.


"Good morning everyone. I've been seeing circles everywhere in card magazines so this is the week's challenge. I used a coffee can as the circle template which measures 4". A powdered hot chocolate container is also the same size. The circle is mounted it on 5 x 5" square (c/s is cut 10" long, by 5" wide and folded in half) There are no restrictions on this other than using the circle on a 5 x 5" square."


I couldn't get at it until yesterday because the guest room was full. Guest gone = Birdy can play!


The butterfly is from Starving Art Stamps, butterfly vellum from my stash, corrugated gold paper from (yes!) the Dollarama, PP from my stash, SU CS, and StaZon Timber Brown ink.


Click here to see Sharon's card (awesome, as always!)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You went to the "top of the class" with your card Robin! The colours are beautiful, and the butterfly stamp is one of the nicest that I've seen. Sharon (aka celticrafter)

Unknown said...

This one is a beauty ... shiny and shimmery!