March 01, 2008

DCM I Am Woman


"I am woman
As its coming up to Mothers day in the UK here’s a chance to make a card that celebrates women and girls . So I’d like to see a card with at least one feminine image on it . And that's it for rules really.Apart from this one.And it is sneaky. No Tildas, Sugar Nellies or Bellas please. I love them all. But there are loads of great challenges out there using them so for this challenge you can give them a well earned rest!"
And this is my attempt, resting on the new stand. I popped in to the Dollarama again yesterday looking for the stand and also bought two tape runners that seem to work really well. I do love dollar stores! The stamp was an ebay find and all other elements are from my stash.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the background on the card. Carol H.

Michelle said...

You met the dcm challenge well. I like your image and with the words around it, very nice!