March 03, 2008

Inkstainers Challenge


This week's challenge, posted by Malyssa:

Make a card that the front and back are equally designed/decorated. Try and use orange as the primary color (but if you don't have orange just use one color dominately). And if you want an extra challenge try and incorporate stripes and/or polka dots! So here's the run down: - front and back equally designed - orange as the dominate color (or one other single color as the primary color) - and stripes and/or polka dots - if you're up to it! The back doesn't have to have a stamped image on it for me, since I didn't use one. Have fun and here's mine!

Hmmm . . . I see I have a less than perfectly straight cut. Wonder how that happened. SU paper and stamps, PP and embellishments from my stash. I thought using orange as the dominant color would mean a Halloween card until I got looking through my stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's interesting to see a card decorated on the front and back. I like it. Nice choice of patterned paper and stamps. I love orange. Well done Robin!