July 11, 2007

DCM Retro Mini


A mini from DCM


"We've another Retro challenge for this week's Little Extra.

This time we'd like you to find your inspiration in the 1960s. "
Well! I was all over this like a fat kid on a Twinkie! The late sixties was a groovin' time for me. Uh oh! I may have given away my age ... sort of ... LOL. Music is such an important part of me I used tunes from 1968 for the background (and I know all the words to the songs!). The rest of it? Well, you had to be there or know your history. And that ribbon is from the sixties, thanks to my mother who never throws ANYTHING away!


12 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Wow, love the vintage ribbon!!

Great card, love Woodstock :)

rubberdubber said...

Top card! You made me remember I had a little wind up hopping Woodstock when I was little :)

Dani D said...

love and peace - feel woodstock - great

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable, love your woodstock.

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable Robin!!!

Kathy said...

What a cutie this is. Great idea for the background and Woodstock made me smile, he's so cute!

Lythan said...

Ah Woodstock, could he be any cooler? Love this card!

Gillian said...

'a fat kid on a twinkie'...ROFL!!!! tooo funny.....
awesome card love it...Perfect take on the dare!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Really great card. Love it.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Perfect! Love it!

Kim said...

LOL, This is awesome! Still chucling about the fat kid on a Twinkie! LOL

Unknown said...

Great work! Love what you do.