January 22, 2009

Awesome Day!








Sharon and I drove east, Marilyn drove west, and we met in the middle! LOL! We met at a delightful cafe for lunch, then went to the local scrapbook store, a fairly recent addition to the area. They warned me that I would be overawed and spend lots of money. I didn't go crazy spending but was certainly in awe of her stock! It's a bright, clean and cheery spot with just about everything you could imagine that's near and dear to a paper crafter's heart ( even a blackhearted person like me!). My modus operandi , when I check out a new store, is to look at everything then go back and buy what calls the loudest to me. The first thing I spotted was the Tim Holtz ruler at the unbelievable price of 7.99! I have looked for it online and have never seen it at such a low price ANYWHERE! Well, there was one on ebay one time for four bucks but the shipping was listed as 30.00 or something ridiculous like that. Then I checked out the CB embossing borders and chose two (five in each!) and some paper piercing templates. Had a good look through the CS and PP on sale and was good to go. Can't wait to go back!


Marilyn and Sharon both gifted me (and each other) with the cutest things. Sharon made a double pocket purse and filled it with goodies and Marilyn made a sweet box with four magnets in it. Are they the greatest or what?


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Robin: I see you beat me to posting pics! LOL. We'll get together again soon for another trip to Antigonish when the Spellbinder hearts come in.
Sharon

1 Crafty Gal said...

WOW! I am so far behind on your blog.

Great GOODIES!!! Me want!

Flower said...

Waahhh, I wanna live closer!
Sounds like a great time and fun shopping!