September 24, 2008

Flea's Challenge


Flea's (I must ask how she earned the nickname - her real name is Fiona, which is a beautiful name) turn to challenge us this week. She made us dig out a stamped image that had been traded, swapped, or just sent as a RAK. I admired this pear image when visiting Sharon one day. Not long after, a card with several pears arrived in the mailbox. Fortunately, the pears did not get squished en route.
I used Prismacolors on this image. The grey pencil makes a big difference in the finished image, You'd almost think I knew what I was doing! The PP is SU and the rest is from my stash. Background cloth is a Frenchy's find for .25; it's a scarf (something I NEVER wear) but I use it on the dining room table.

1 comment:

Flower said...

Nicely done!! I need to stop over for a pencil lesson!