June 22, 2008

Tagged!

That Karie went and tagged me. I'll get you for this, girl!

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tag 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago.... had a nineteen year old daughter and a fifteen year old son. Need I say more?

Five things on today's "to do list": Eat a light breakfast. Take Dad and Mom to brunch at Pictou Lodge to celebrate his 80th birthday (which is tomorrow). Make a card for Dad. Address the RAKs that are sitting here looking at me. Start one of the four books I bought Friday.

Snacks: That would be almost everything. One of my favorites is chocolate covered pretzels - salty and sweet all at once!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: First off, an enormous enclosed swimming pool. Help some folks financially. Buy more stamps!

I am tagging

Sharon

Kim

Monica

Norma

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Robin: I don't "do" blog tagging.......Sorry!
Sharon