January 25, 2007

First Card


Here it is! My other blog shall remain a secret to all but a select few (and the possible rest of the universe) and I can be as snarky as I like there. Here, I will try to be nice and, hopefully, feature the artwork of some of my cyber card friends.
Mister rooster was a challenge done for ink-stains (www.ink-stains.com), a place I spend way too much time! This challenge was to stamp on patterened paper. The stamps are all from Qwikart (www.qwikart.com); the rooster is almost TOO big for the usual size card. Stamper's secret (shhhh) - I stamped the word 'rooster' slightly crooked and that's why the embellishments are glued at an angle. Ahahahaha. It makes everything look lined up!

4 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

this is one handsome rooster!
I love it!

Gillian said...

Hmmmm, this is one of my fav's too, I think it is compeletly stunning...

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as spending too much time on ink-stains! What would we do with out you???

Kariep

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.