October 22, 2008

Catching UP




My muse seems to have scarpered and I have not been making cards. I know she is lurking somewhere nearby.


I am catching up on my challenges at Inkstainers, slowly and not too surely. Heather's challenge was to use buttons and, as you can see, I have gone the simple route with this one. Don't you hate it when you don't feel inspired to create? The stamp is Gerbera Daisy from TAC.
The "Happy Haunting" is also made with TAC stamps. It was my own turn to post a challenge and I said CASE a card. Any card. This was from TAC catty but the original had four images instead of three. I tried it with the four but like this better. It is also a better size.
Sandie had challenged us to get out our stylus and dry emboss OR make a card with an unused CB folder. I just happened to have this spider web CB sitting in the drawer, crying out to be used. The spider is, once again, from TAC.

3 comments:

Flower said...

Looks like you found her to me! I think these are awesome!
Now what you need is a sleeping muse cause you are up way to early, my friend!

1 Crafty Gal said...

AWESOME!! Every one of these is just awesome!

1 Crafty Gal said...

You've been tagged!